FEATURE PETS

Have you ever adopted a pet before?

TOTAL PAGEVIEWS

CHAMPION : Pit Bull, Am Bulldog mix
1 year 6 months
Couch Potato Love Bug...fine with other dogs
...60lbs.
I am a beautiful dog. Dad was an American Bulldog x.
I have very human like eyes as you can see.
I am socialized with Large, Medium & Small dogs.
I am a happy dog. always have been. Very affectionate with people.
I am an obedient boy in the home.
I am respectful and listen when you talk to me.
I love sitting in chairs.
I grunt when I talk. I'm eager to please.

I love people, and I lived with 2 pit mixes since I was 3 mos old.
A trainer evaluated me & thinks I'm a "good pet for a Terrier savvy person"
I would love a person that loves to exercise and is active. I can keep up!

HOUSE TRAINED, NEUTERED, up to date on shots, micro-chipped, de-wormed, de-flead.

TO MEET: Call 310-289-5409 OR Starpawsrescue@gmail.com